Thursday, March 13, 2014

Justice League of Bloggers Fan Art Thursday

Welcome to my first official* crossover piece as part of the Justice League of Bloggers! Shag, over at FirestormFan tipped us off to a pretty cool artist, Steve Garcia

Steve has posted a ton of these cool silhouette pics on his page, and today as a special crossover event the JLB are sharing the pics that focus on their characters!


We Beetlemaniacs get TWO! First up, Jaime Reyes...

And next, the Blue & Gold team of Ted Kord and Michael Jon Carter...better known as Blue Beetle & Booster Gold! 
I love the pic, but I'm not sure the tag line "We're Not Gay" is necessary (really the "Exceed" on Jaime probably isn't needed either...I think the art really stands on its own). For the record line though is a reference to "I Can’t Believe It’s Not the Justice League!" in which the duo proclaim they're not a couple, after Sue Dibny aka Mrs. Elongated Man insinuates they might be while proclaiming she isn't pregnant...

Anyway check out these other great JLB sites for more pics!


Firestorm Fan (and Killer Frost) - Irredeemable Shag

Aquaman - Rob Kelly

Green Lantern - liquidcross
Ambush Bug, Beast Boy, Metamorpho, Power Girl. Deadman - Doug Zawisza

Supergirl, Lois Lane, Vibe - Anj

Black Canary, Green Arrow, Huntress - Ryan Daly

Riddler (Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Alfred, Batgirl, Batwoman villains) - Alex Giles

Flash - Kelson Vibber

2014 Wonder Girl “We Can Be Heroes: Growth” silhouette by Steve Garcia

2013 Zatanna “We Can Be Heroes: Magic” silhouette by Steve Garcia

2013 Black Lantern Martian Manhunter “We Can Be Heroes: Rise” silhouette by Steve Garcia

2013 The Atom “We Can Be Heroes: Modesty” silhouette by Steve Garcia

2013 Steel “We Can Be Heroes: Sturdy” silhouette by Steve Garcia

“Strange Tales” by Steve Garcia

Cyborg - Doug Zawisza

Red Tornado - Doug Z

Swamp Thing - Arthur Canning

Daredevil, Hulk, & Captain America - J David Weter

Captain Atom - Jay Jones

Plastic Man - Max Romero

Thor - Gene Hendricks


Booster Gold - Walter

Martian Manhunter “We Can Be Heroes: Empathy” silhouette by Steve Garcia - Diabolu Frank

Wonder Woman “We Can Be Heroes: Truth” silhouette by Steve Garcia - Diabolu Frank

Hawkgirl “We Can Be Heroes: Spirit” silhouette by Steve Garcia - Diabolu Frank

Captain Marvel “We Can Be Heroes: Might” silhouette by Steve Garcia - Diabolu Frank


And for even more of Steve Garcia's work, check him out at...

http://stevegarciaart.deviantart.com/


*I say first "official" because I did belatedly (3yrs later) participate in the Mayfairstivus celebration of the Mayfair Games DCU RPG

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're in on this. I'm in Blue and Gold withdrawal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for snow online

    My homepage: 휴게텔

    ReplyDelete