Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My other favorite character...

I've mentioned at least once that Aquaman is one of my other favorite comic book characters, and that Rob Kelly over at the Aquaman Shrine does a fantastic blog...what hapens when you combine them? Well, like chocolate and peanut butter you get something great! Rob has posted pics of my very own Aquaman collection! CLICK HERE!



Go check it out!

And while my Blue Beetle collecton isn't quite as impressive, maybe I'll share it in an upcoming post...


3 comments:

  1. That is a LOT of Aquaman stuff! I have only a Super Powers Aquaman doll...how I wish the Super Powers BB had been released instead of being merely a prototype!

    Aquaman is another of my favorites...I have those Showcase books and the Archives...still hoping for additional Archives for his great character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're a Phantom fan too, based on your pic...he's a fav of mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big fan of the Phantom, especially in comics as I never lived anywhere that got the newspaper strips. I do have a really nice booklet that collects some Sundays from i guess sometime in the '90s drawn by Nolan.

      Delete