Sunday, September 7, 2014

Apologies, Cons, and Legions


Hey Beetlemaniacs! Apologies for not getting a regular Saturday post in this weekend. I was at the Baltimore Comic-Con and had hoped to post some updates while I was there but between my duties as a con volunteer, and the spotty wi-fi, I had no such luck.

The good news? I should have some fun stuff to share over the next few days. In the meantime, hop on over to the Legion of Super-Bloggers page and check out my first contribution, "Do I Love the Legion?" The page is a labor of love, and a true team effort among many of the bloggers you can find listed right here under the "Pages I Like" section.

And make sure to check back tomorrow for a Justice League of Bloggers Dragon Con Cosplay Crossover event!



No comments:

Post a Comment