Saturday, March 16, 2013

MegaCon 2013 Day 2

More cosplay from the con today! Day 2 brought me exactly what I was looking for...a Ted Kord Blue Beetle!

I also spotted 2 different Aquamen, a Tempest, the Lone Ranger, Green Arrow and the Creeper, Superman, Jesse Quick and Reverse Flash, Blackest Night Wonder Woman, a New 52 Joker, the Arkham gang, Fire, Star Saphire and Ice, Solomon Grundy, zombie Star Wars characters, and Jack Skellington!

Not bad, and so many more I missed...here's hoping for more fun tomorrow!



























2 comments:

  1. Coscontv.com has over 1400 pictures and videos from megacon 2013. Follow us at http://www.facebook.com/coscontv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures. It was great to meet you. I am glad I could help you find what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete