Saturday, March 23, 2013

Aargh, it's me Blue Beetle Booty!

Well Beetlemaniacs I am back from vacation, and settling back into my regular routines. Before I leave MegaCon behind (until next year) I thought I'd share one more post tied to the convention...my booty! My loot! (Pirates reference...I also visited Disney World)

I picked up action figures of both the Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle First Appearance Stealth Variant (that's a mouthful!) and Black Lantern Ted Kord/Blue Beetle. A Blue Beetle t-shirt and a DC Archives: Action Heroes Vol. 2 (collecting some of the Charlton Blue Beetle adventures). Last but not least I got this cool sketch cover from the awesome Steve Conley! "Bloop" is Steve's creation, a little green space monkey...this sketch was my suggestion..."Bloop Beetle"...and it's great! Check out Steve's stuff at bloopstree.com


 
See you next week!

Follow me on Twitter @KordIndustries1
Like me on Facebook at Kord Industries

1 comment:

  1. Action Heroes Vol. 2 contains ALL the Charlton stories of the Ditko Beetle, even unpublished stuff, so I assume your "some" refers to the prior BB? I wish that would be collected, but Ditko Beetle is my favorite so the Action Heroes books were like manna from heaven. I only wish they would also collect the other Action Heroes: Peacemaker, Judomaster, Sarge Steel, Nightshade, and Thunderbolt (I know DC has no rights to T-Bolt).

    ReplyDelete