Saturday, July 29, 2017

Blue Beetle #11 (Fox) Part 3

"Smashing down upon the underworld rackets comes the Blue Beetle...made almost invulnerable by special armor, and given super-energy by vitamin 2-X, he crusades with hard-hitting fists for law and justice...in reality he is Dan Garret...rookie police man"

Golden age Blue Beetle is back for another adventure! This time around he's on the trail of a dead man!

As a side note, I usually post these golden age adventures with little to no commentary, but I'm taken back by the art in this story! It's moody and atmospheric in a way that really made it stand out for me! I hope you enjoy it too!



(Click images to enlarge)











1 comment:

  1. you have a very excellent weblog here! do you wish to earn some invite posts on my own weblog? 먹튀

    ReplyDelete