Saturday, March 22, 2014

MegaCon 2014 Day 1

Well, the drive down to Florida was interesting! In the wee hours of the morning Thursday the brakes on the truck we rented went out. No crash, everyone made it safely, but the call to the rental company led to a series of unkept promises and about 7hrs delay! 

But after a late night of unpacking the truck at the hall, and an early morning of set up the Cards, Comics and Collectibles booth (aka $5 Manga) was open for business Friday! If you're at MegaCon this weekend stop by and say "Hi!"

Not much chance to walk the floor today, but plenty of cosplay...



(Never seen Davros cosplayed before...very cool!)

(A pretty awesome Matt Smith/11th Doctor...and my friend Lauren)


(Dueling Tinker Bells...steampunk and original)









(a tender moment between Harley and gender swapped Joker)



(This Skeletor/Evil-Lyn duo was one of the best I saw all weekend)


(The Olympic Hero Archery Team! Hawkeye, Merida from "Brave", Green Arrow and Speedy)


(I have no idea...but I thought it was cool!)


(I've seen Marty done before, but this was the first "Back to the Future II" Griff I've seen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment